[Bordermarch] Nomis

brewer at bordermarch.org brewer at bordermarch.org
Wed Dec 17 00:48:17 PST 2008

Your Excelency,

Just received disstresing news from Nomis this past week. He stated in his message that your privet Yale stock is almost depleted
and that the oak barrels of mead are dry. If this is ture, I fear that Nomis has been filling his wine sacks before his journeys.
You may rest easy Your Excelency, for I have been hard at work making sure that your cup will never run dry of drink, for you need
to be able to wash down the end-trail stew that Her Excelency has been sereving as of late. I have not been able to get that taste
out of my mouth now for weeks.

Your meat mead is just about ready, thanks to a few of you loyal subjects  collecting enough meat scraps from the GA army before
they left your lands for home. May I say, that it smells and taste heavenly. You might want to place a few guards to protect it
from Nomis.

As always,
In service to the Baron...

Your Brewer