[Bordermarch] Populace dribble

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 13:45:55 PST 2008

Nomis,

You have more or less ruined what little chance you ever had of wedding one of the fine ladies of Barony Bordermarch. You now tread in quicksand for my Lady Elisabeth has her own network of confidants who are loyal only to her. If she hasn't already sent some trackers out to keep tabs on your whereabouts, I would be surprised!

You have questioned Lady Catalina's, HE Elisabeth's Lady in waiting, loyalty to Bordermarch without any regard to her years of service and dedication to our barony; YOU FOOL!
Lady Catalina was raised by a troop of very mean and obnoxious circus midgets. She has knowledge of their "low quarter" style of fighting. I was witness to her awesome footwork when the village cooper made a ugly comment about the calluses on her left foot; she let out a mighty scream and vaulted straight into the air. When she reached the apex of her ascent, Lady Catalina's left foot shot straight out and clipped the cooper smack in the knee cap. Before the cooper hit the ground, Lady Catalina managed to spin in mid-air and poke him in the eye with the big toe of her other foot. The cooper now keeps his comments to himself and avoids all contact with females.

I do not know of the women in the Outlands, but my guess is they differ little from ours.
I now fear for your safety more than ever.

HE Santiago