[Bordermarch] Top Secret

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Tue Dec 9 03:37:13 PST 2008

Your Excelency Elisabeth,

It seems your plan has worked like you wanted.  My slanderous comments have demonstrated that the populace is still in full support of you and trust that you will do no harm to the
Baron.  Hopefully this is the information you were looking for and now I can go about my spying trade once more.  As for the Baron, my suggestion is to give him a greasy piece of
chicken and keep telling him that his large expanse of a brow has magical powers over you.

As far as the Baron and his idle time is concerned I have found some items in the Outlands that will keep him entertained.  The first is a large piece of very pretty wood off of an
old river boat.  My plan is to send it back to the Baron and tell him it is the prow of Leif Ericson's boat.  This should keep him happy for days as he cuts on it with the little
knife you allow him.  Long will the stories be that he tells about his new treasure and what wonderful things he will make from it.

On a different note I think I got some what confused on a statement you told me.  A little while back you told me you found me to be Unick.  I realized that I was not fitting your
expectations and I have corrected my self to meet your request.  Hopefully this meets with your apporval.

In your service I remain,
Nomis of Topaz Key