[Bordermarch] Fwd: Re: Top Secret

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 9 11:50:26 PST 2008

I have held my peace long enough, reading the slanderous words of Nomis, whomever he may be.
    HEAR, HEAR, YOUR EXCELLENCY THERESE!  --WHAT *SHE* SAID!
-Meresankh, Bordermarch, who thinks this Nomis of the poison pen's loyalties may be compromised? Why else would a 'faithful' servant slander and pen words that do sound treasonous to our Baron and Baroness, not to mention several other honourable nobles from our fair Barony?
    I have spoken my piece out of an indignant heart, and will now keep silence once again, having put in my tuppence' worth. Unless some other knave raises my ire to the point where I must speak in defence of my Baron and Baroness and Barony.
-Meresankh