[Bordermarch] Journal entry #35

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Sat Dec 13 07:48:24 PST 2008

Today I find myself wondering why I have been sent to the outlands.  Surely the Baron and Baroness know what they're doing.  I remember Her Excelency's words well in her directions
to me...go out to the lands and check on the people.  I find some of the instructions I am given to be vauge and misleading, luckily all of my years in the bardic trade serve me
well in interpeting the true meaning of conversations.

I feel that I am being followed in the past few days.  I seem to notice more and more angry looking women lurking around my location, some of which I feel I know from somewhere.
There is one that is no taller than a wagon wheel and I think she is stalking me.  Must keep an eye out to see what comes of it.

The Baron made comment to me that the women of the Barony might have taken offense to my comments but liitle does he know that I was only doing the bidding of Her excelency.  oh
the poor man and his fantasy world he lives in.  I must finish this assignment and get bact to his side so that I can hide his true condition from the populace.