[Bordermarch] Calligraphy class

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 08:20:04 PST 2008

Greetings unto the populace of Bordermarch,

        I am working on the calligraphy class for anyone who is interested. I handed out a supply list at last populace meeting but for those who were not there and would like a copy send me an email and I will send you a copy cre8tivtess at yahoo.com The only things that you will need for the class are the 3 or 4 things listed at the top, the rest of the list are things that you would need to be a traveling scribe.

        I would like to get a list of days that are good for the majority of folks who want to learn and participate. Would you prefer a Saturday, Sunday or a day during the week?? If you could post to the list and let me know than I can plan from there.

To Kathlein,
        I spoke to Libby about the scrolls coming up for Baronial if no one has ask to do the A&S or Rapier scrolls I will do either one. Let me know and send me the words to the one not taken.