[Bordermarch] Missing??

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:09:55 PST 2008

I humbly apologise for my absence.  College is keeping me busy, and I am also recovering from a serious infection.  I have to be careful at the moment.  I have a caligraphy and illumination set, so if someone wants to write me or get in touch, I can help with some of that work.  I am going to try and make baronnials, but I cannot promise.  It depends on the beau's duty schedule, a possible trip to Alabama, as my nephew is going to Iraq, and finances of course.  I will try and keep in touch more often, but please, feel free to call me anytime.

Lady Katitcha
aka Tommie Stovall