[Bordermarch] April event Gate Roster

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 00:05:13 PST 2008

I will be available for Saturday Crack of dawn shift if needed. Please sign me up for the date and time. I will need a refresher course due to the fact that by that time it will have been a year since I have sat gate anywhere.

  In Service to Our Dream

  Alianorra MacAiodh

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Upcoming April GATE:
Huge "Thank you" to Aegelmaer, Godric, Adrian MacRae, Phocas, Lyllianne, Padraigin, Libby, and Jean Luc Deveraux for already signing in to work Gate for the upcoming April Baronial event. As Gate Co-ordinator, it will be my pleaseure to have you working along side at the spot which welcomes participants into "a time and place that might have been..."

Friday dusk and Saturday crack of dawn gate shifts yet remain available for workers to sign in.

A Gate refresher class or even one-on-one instruction if you need it will be presented at your conveninece. Stay tuned, please.

One ol' stand-by phrase here is, "Many hands make lighter work!" Way to go, team! The Bordermarch family steps up to the plate.
Tessa
-Gate Coordinator