[Bordermarch] ISO Wolf Wardrup

wolf waldrip texaswolf35 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 22:54:30 PST 2008

actually my mundane last name is waldrip LOl
im here, we are well (finally). the boys and the wife
(and me too im afraid) all traded bouts of the
creeping crud for weeks, i hurt my wrist pretty bad at
melees in nov and couldnt even pick up a rattan sword
till a few weeks back, and i just havent come to
fighter practice of late as its the only time i have
on remodling my studio.
but
i live, and i will be returning very soon.
(after all, i got all that cool armor and all, i need
a chance to play with it!)

on an aside...does anyone know how to attach a big dog
ball to rattan to make a mace?
still here and thinking of you all often
Wolf
AKA
Richard de Rouen