[Bordermarch] Thanks

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:11:31 PST 2008

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks to those who donated meat. Tessa, Elizabeth, Scott and Dena and Kendall. All thanks.

Singled out thanks-
-Tessa thank you so much for donating a turkey.
-Elizabeth thank you and your other half (please I pray you to forgive me I cant spell his name)  for the 2 turkeys.
- Scott and Dena thank you for all you have done. Thanks for the 4 briskets. Thanks for the years of brisketts.
-Kendall thanks for finally killing that huge hog and giving us the pork.Thank your friends for the rest. HAHA Love ya!
- Mom thanks for sending out the invatations and for getting the things for the childeren activities.
Also Thanks to those who have offered thing to come. Thanks to my elders (saying that with pride) for showing me many years of great events, so that I may run this one with the same respect. Thank YOU ALL!!!! Also Thanks to those I have forgot. I pray you forgive me for forgetting.

Ok now I must ask who was it that said they would bring lights for the christmas tree?

Love yall and see yall tomorrow!!!!

Love Angel