[Bordermarch] Coronation Baskets

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 16:15:33 PST 2008

Twelfth Night is over and we are onward to a new year.  What a great kick-off we had.  Thanks L. Maurice for your wonderful cooking and L. Angel you did a wonderful job coordinating the day.  We had a great time and missed many who were unable to make it.

  This coming weekend is Coronation.  We will be attending along with many others.  If you are interested in going let us know so we can all meet somewhere.

  We have a basket ready to give to Their New Majesties but want to add anything you may have to contribute.  If you would please call us so we can come by to pick it up or meet you at fighter practice Thursday.

  Again we thank all who came to gather with us at Twelfth Night and our thoughts are with those not able to attend.

  God Speed to a New Year,
  Elisabeth