[Bordermarch] 12th Night

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:30:54 PST 2008

Yes! i have to agree on the thank you to everyone. I have so many I don't know how to type it with out this being pages long. So here is the short one,Thank You to everyone. Oh and your Excellency Santiago, "cramps and boils"? See you had your chance. What happened to all your loyal guards?  Not saying I know what was going on but lets just put it this way HER Excellency comes first in my safety department. Still love ya though.

So thanks to everyone and I must say I am sorry that I was not my normal cheery self. I had been hurt the morning of, I was in horrible pain. My man eatting car decided to try and eat me and closed on my back. Trust me its not a good feeling. I am also sorry i had not said anything about the event since the event I went back to work the next day and have not stopped till now.
Thanks Love
Lady Angelica Catolina Veronica de Granada > Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:13:27 -0600> From: Dave.Lathrop at valero.com> To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Bordermarch] 12th Night> > Greetings Noble Bordermarch,> > !2th Night has come and gone, leaving us with fond memories of friends> and good times. Thanks to all who helped make this gathering such a> special time for all.> A special thanks go to Lord Maurice and his lovely wife Lady Angelica> for taking care of the needs of so many with their skillful organization> of the activities and food preparation for the evening.> Thanks go to HE Caitrin for providing the King cake and the wonderful> basket of gifts for the children. HE Armand deserves recognition for> just being there and looking so good.> HE Amber Lea and friends sang for the group and let me butcher some of> her music with my guitar playing. HE Valencia was there to greet> everyone at the door with a huge smile and warm welcome.> Countess Mistress Tessa could be found hanging banners everywhere and> helping with decorating High Table. She was not alone because her> manboy, Sir Simonn, was there waiting with baited breath for her next> command.> The Rapier fighters fought throughout the day, entertaining us and some> bystanders who happen to stroll by and watch. Lord Sasha was entrusted> with Bordermarch's Rapiers Glove because of his improvement in his> martial skills> throughout the year and his overall contribution to our Rapier> community. Lord Vaclav Slovaczek was presented with a token bee for the> award named in his honor. It is a service award that is given to those> who go way beyond> the norm in their service to the group. Lord Diego, Lord Phocas and Lady> Meresankh were the first recipients of the Slovaczek award this year,> congratulations!> Lord Adolf received a token award for butchering the Kings English more> than anyone else in the group. He also spear-headed the Bordermarch> Special Task force that was deployed to help one of our guest unlock> their car. The keys were inadvertently> left in the vehicle, (like that's never happened to us has it> Elisabeth?). Lord Adolf was manning the coat hanger while Lord Shasha> held the door ajar with a special tool designed for this task, a> screwdriver. While the A-team was messing with the coat-hanger> method our own HE Armand decided to try his luck at picking the lock for> the trunk. HE Armand worked his magic and cast his spells, but the lock> must have been warded against paperclips because all his efforts were> fruitless. I saw a movie once where a > guy just slammed his fist on the trunk real hard and it popped open, so> decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, Lord Adolf's fingers were in> the trunk when I decided to slam it down. His eyes bugged out of his> head and he once again he butchered the Kings English. > Finally our Special Task force had to admit defeat and a locksmith was> called.The locksmith promptly opened the door and in no time our guest> were on their way home, no doubt wondering if our A-team of up and> coming car-jackers could tie their boots in the dark.> A special thanks go to Lady Asatriona inghean Padraig for her> fashionably late entrance. She looked so lovely in her Kelly green gown> mesmerizing everyone with her beauty as she walked down center isle to> her seat. You could see it in her eyes > as her hand went to her mouth, " Oh my goodness! Is everyone looking at> meeeeeeee?"> Lady Lyllianne The Poetess decided to challenge me to a round of Bells> and Pillows. As you all know, Bells and Pillows is a competition that> requires each contestant to try to hit the other while blindfolded as> well as having bells > strapped to their arms and legs. One must take great care to listen for> the movement of your competitor and when you think they are near you> swing the pillow and try to hit them before they clobber you. > Lady Lillianne has played this game many many times and this was only my> second time to play. The first was earlier against my Lady HE Elisabeth.> She conned some of our group into cheating for her and of course she> won.> It was a hollow victory indeed and those who helped her win will> certainly suffer with cramps and boils for a long time. > Lady Lillianne used her uncanny skill to stalk me like a lioness would> stalk a water buffalo. She never realized that I am used to running> around blind. I have been scaring my children for years by turning off> the lights and sneaking up on them while they > screamed in terror on their beds. My children seemed to think it was fun> when I behaved like that and now that their grown they do it to me. > I felt some air movement inches from my head and knew it was Lady> Lillianne coming in for the kill. I threw my arm with the bells attached> off to the side to distract her for only a second and it worked. She let> go with a barrage of wild shots with> her pillow directed towards my distraction and it was then that I let> her have it. Unfortunately my pillow hand made contact with her lip.> When the blindfolds were removed she was holding her hands to her mouth> and I was afraid she had really > been hurt bad. Too my relief it was only a minor tap to her mouth and> she would recover soon. Although, when her eyes met mine I knew that she> would somehow pay me back ten-fold for the pain I had caused her that> night. She keep pulling back her lip to > show me her wound which was turning red and swelling a bit, but she> could still move her mouth a little and with her skill as a trained Bard> I felt that even with crippled lips she would do well in any upcoming> Bardic competition.> Even though I now have to watch my back around Lady Lillianne I can say> with all honesty that Bordermarch's 12th Night remains one of my> favorite times of the year.> > HE Santiago> _______________________________________________> Bordermarch mailing list> Bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/bordermarch-ansteorra.org