[Bordermarch] a Triumph for Ida to share w/Barony

ida duplechin ms_duplechin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 11 13:48:26 PST 2008

If only you could hear the sweet trumpet chorale that overflows my heart at this time, your eyes would be teary, too. After months of training and focused preparation, The BIG DOG's test was today for the Canine Good Citizen Award from the American Kennel Club and the IAADP test for ADA Public Access. She passed both tests with colors flying high and comported herself with dignity, aplomb and courtesty. What a dog! When the decoy dog began barking at a stranger carrying buckets of fast food, Roxy held her Sit-Stay firmly in the Alert position and made me proud... The examiner congratulated me and is quite enthusiastic about Roxy's achievements. A tremendous weight is off my shoulders now. These tests are behind us and we are successful. Again, I want to thank everyone who assisted me during Melees. Managing both dogs in those conditions was quite a challenge and your supportive conduct exemplified the Barony's code of behavior more than any words ever spoken. Ida