[Bordermarch] Thanks

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 10:08:00 PST 2008

Greetings Noble Barony Bordermarch,

We will soon have some melees drills at fighter
practices for upcoming Gulf War. This Thursday we had
7 heavy fighters in gear with several fighters
teaching who did not bring their stuff. The light
fighters were present as always, drilling hard and
working up a sweat. Of course the ladies were huddled
around each other for warmth and chattering about who
knows what.
The excitment and enthusiasum the new fighters bring
with them to practice is infectious. They talk of
battle and tactics and ask a million questions. It's
very easy to get sucked into their wake and dagged
into their world of newfound joy. What a pleasure it
is to see everyone getting ready for war; showing off
new made armor, discussing their weapons and moves,
making camping plans,  talking travel time and
directions, and everthing else that goes along with
this game we play.
Coronation is this weekend and several from
Brodermarch will be attending. Some of us will
day-trip and some will spend the night, but all are
welcome.

Thanks Bordermarch for the all joy you bring to HE
Elisabeth and myself. We may not say it enough, but is
truly a pleasure and honor to serve our Kingdom
Ansteorra as Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch.

HE Santiago and HE Elisabeth