[Bordermarch] Round Table

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 09:07:00 PST 2008

To all that "might" get a booboo...."There's not need to fear...UnderDeigo is here...."

   Congrats on recieving your caplet. Looking forward to working with you.

  InServiceAlways,
  Ld.Kandyce

"Lathrop, Dave" <Dave.Lathrop at valero.com> wrote:
  Greetings Bordermarch,

We just returned from Round Table in Bryn Gwlad yesterday and hardly got
lost at all. The trip Friday evening was filled with cold windy weather
and lots of rain. Traveling in separate vehicles were Lord Diego and
Lady Catalina, and Lord John the Sterling and Lady Paddy Wagon.
The classes at Round Table were well attended and we all bring back with
us much news and info that we will share at this months populace. One of
the highlights was Lord Diego receiving his Chirurgeons Caplet. Diego
expressed concern that it might have magical powers that they failed to
inform him about so he will get back with them later and inquire. When
he fastened it around his big-ol-bull neck in the parking lot at Red
Lobster his head started to turn a crimson color. The caplet is fairly
short and he does resemble Underdog when it flaps in the wind.