[Bordermarch] Water Bearing

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 15:56:07 PDT 2008

Bordermarch Populace,

Ravensfort needs our help!  Their event in September "Defender of the Fort" needs Water Bearers.  I have spoken with HE Brian and offered our services.  We will be coordinating and running the water bearing at their event and now just need volunteers.

Anyone that can attend and help PLEASE let HE and I know.  Ravensfort has already committed to helping us at Melees and have 12 volunteers to keep us safe and secure  through our four day event.  Lets pay it forward.........

God's Grace,
HE Elisabeth