[Bordermarch] Work Weekend

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Jul 15 11:46:53 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

Due to the mundane world and all it's demands, the scheduled work
weekend for the 19-20th has been cancelled. A lot of us will be out of
town or just plain busy with other projects. Perhaps next weekend we can
pick up where we left off.

HE Elisabeth reports that all had a wonderful time at Coronation, even
without my glowing presence.

I have scaled out my plans for the trebuchet, and it turned out to be
bigger than my house. I guess I'll fine tune the dimensions just a bit.

Bordermarch does have a battle tried ballista that is capable of firing
FIVE ballista bolts at a time. The latest modifications need to be
completed so anyone with a hankering to helping us get it ready for
Melees should contact myself or Sir Simonn.
The modifications include installing a new heavy duty windlass and
perhaps adding some politically correct paint.