[Bordermarch] Looking for a war?

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:48:57 PDT 2008

I am crippled and only use epee but I will answer the call.  Besides, she can't even spell rogue correctly.  Such misguided spelling errors should be corrected in all do course.  **wink wink**

 I really want to attend BAM.  If someone is willing to take me and my things, I can camp with Morning Glory and do my best to aid my lovely Barony.  I have a feeling that my beloved will have State Guard Duty that weekend, so I would like to make arrangements now.  If you are willing, please let me know.

Tommie
AKA Lady Katitcha Brendwyth Eledin Stovold
Household Morning Glory