[Bordermarch] Where is the Ram at Bordermarch

ramkeeper at bordermarch.org ramkeeper at bordermarch.org
Thu Jul 31 23:49:42 PDT 2008

Good blessing unto all,
  Things are getting so busy down here in Bordermarch. All the older folks
are running around in a dreadful scurry! Every bodies so busy they can't
hardly talk to me much. I even heard some of the adults talking about us
being invaded by another Kingdom- I bet it's Gleann Abhann, they're right
next to us here in Bordermarch. My Baron and Baroness even came and talked
to me.  They had a job for me. They said was real important. My first job
was to take care of this ram they had. Well you know I'd been helping
already so I kinda knew what to do already and I like animals.  You see we
got this ram last year and I think it was from Gleann Abhann 'cause I hear
it a pretty filthy place. I heard the people who had him before us don't
want 'em back, and then they were sayin' they want 'em back... I heard my
baron say "Not after we got him health and nice looking! We rescued that ram
from the neglect he was suffering"
 My Baroness Elizabeth was sewing him nice Ansteorran garb while HE Santiago
had directed me  to cleaned, deloused and de-flea'd this ram. He had me save
all them little bugs and wanted me to save 'em live! I have no idea why HE
would want to keep that urn of fleas and ticks.  My most wonderful Baron and
Baroness are very protective of their ram.
 I am most honored that Their Excellencies are entrusting the care and
safety of this ram to so young a maiden as me, while they are busy tending
to matters of Barony Bordermarch business. They are always really busy all
the time. They said this job was really important and they were making a
pretty big deal of it. So I, Pam the Ram Keeper am going to take my job very
seriously. As this ram is prospering in Bordermarch, I will document the
health and weekly progress of his wonderful life here in Bordermarch.

As we are all growing fond of this ram we are looking for a name. Give me
any good ideas at ramkeeper at bordermarch.org

   By charge from Their Excellencies of Bordermarch: I will guard, feed and
keep safe this ram, reporting weekly on his progress and good health.  Next
week I will get Phocas to post some pictures up on the Bordermarch.org
website so you all can see what he's been up to.

In service to my Baron Santiago,
                              - Pam the Ram Keeper

Checked by AVG.
12:00 PM