[Bordermarch] Populace JULY 31 - "in garb" ?

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 21:52:59 PDT 2008

HE Santiago and I welcome one and all to the monthly populace meetings and encourage anyone who wish to dress in garb to do so, however due to our very busy mundane schedules we are unable to do the same at this time.

......but with the increase interest of folks at fighter practice on Thursday night dressing in garb may be something we want to consider and encourage.  The new spot by the kids water area at Rogers Park has brought many onlookers taking pictures or asking questions.  This is always good for growth and people can come and go at anytime.

We would like to leave this up to you the populace.  If you wish to dress the part and share your talents be it weaving, illuminating, heavy or light fighting, pottery, bardic etc..please feel free to do so.  We certainly will participate when able.

Looking forward to meeting so many new people and as always,

God's Grace,
HE Elisabeth & HE Santiago