[Bordermarch] Event Meeting

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Jun 10 06:48:48 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

It's once again time for an Autumn Melees planning meeting. Tonight the
meeting will be held at our house, 110 Dawn Dr. Silsbee, starting around
7:00 pm. Since we don't have any furniture in the new house yet, please
bring a chair or a box or something to sit on.
We will have stuff to drink, but we only have one box of Pop Tarts to
eat, and since the boy is out of school for the summer it will surely be
gone when I get home today. Snacky type food is always welcome.
A few of us fools went and worked at site last weekend and had a
wonderful time in the sun. Additions to the castle are almost completed,
and Lord Phocas and his lovely Lady have been working on constructing
some permanent sink enclosures for the BFT area. These cleaning stations
will look very similar to the existing well structure, and will be a
welcomed addition for our food prep and clean-up. Lord Diego has worked
his magic again and will have some good news tonight concerning our
parking situation at site. Lord Aaron White wolf has grape-vines all
over the place at site. These grapes will be of a local variety so they
should produce quite well. The next step is to transplant some of the
grape vines to the amphitheater area to add to the ambience as well as
provide our brewers guild some home-grown grapes for future batches of
brew.
Remember;
Everyone and anyone will be welcome at tonight's meeting. The more ideas
we have will guaranty our Autumn Melee event will be better than ever!