[Bordermarch] Info. needed for June A&S report

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Fri Jun 20 21:44:56 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

       It seems as though June has flown by and it is time once again to report on the many works and talents of this great barony.  Please let me know of any projects that you may be working on or any interests that you may be researching.  Any information would be greatly appreciated so that we may be able to report to kingdom not only of the remarkable talents and skills possessed by the populace, but also of the vast amount of activity in Arts and Sciences within the barony.  I would love to hear from you - please e-mail me at padraigin at swbell.net.

  In Service to the Dream,
  Lady Padraigin,
  MoAS for Bordermarch