[Bordermarch] Newest little addition

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Mon Jun 23 10:41:46 PDT 2008

Your Excellency,
     I must respectfully disagree with your statement regarding diaper changes. The first few are NOTHING compared with what you will get later on in the first six months... (ask me how I know???)
-Lady Meresankh
     AND, it's WONDERFUL to hear of another little one in the Barony. Alianorra, Brianna, so glad to hear that everyone has made it home now and all are well. :-)