[Bordermarch] ride space for 1 more to GW ?

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 16:46:04 PST 2008

I will know more later this week, but I hope to leave Friday  night or
Saturday morning early. If all goes well, I should have room for at  least one and
gear. I am leaving early since I will be hauling my RV, and they  allow us to
check in by noon Saturday. Sometimes earlier, and if I am not there  early I
risk losing my reserved space.  I will likely be assisting some of  the folks
there with set up. My plan is to stay all week as well and return  Sunday. I
have a Crew Cab truck, and am currently traveling alone.

Regards,
Diego

In a message dated 3/2/2008 5:22:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,