[Bordermarch] The Wager

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 07:15:46 PDT 2008

Dearest L. Alianorra,

  A bit of advice first My Lady...I have lived with HE for over 25 years and he does have a very large brain that holds a plethora of knowledge and bull crap.  The key is to know which is which.  In this case our eldest son Adam, while taking a driving coarse at age 15 was the one that informed him of this little tidbit.  At that time Santiago did not believe this either but did prove it to be true.  So in the future when speaking with HE it would be safe to say always make sure I am near as I can give you the sign when he is spewing truths or BS!

  Oh and his favorite desert...pineapple upside down cake!!!

  Can't wait to see you...hope your health is well and your staying rested.

  Love,
  HE Elisabeth

Alianorra MacAiodh <alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sigh. Ill admit part of that answer is confusing to me, I however willing admit defeat. Is there perchance a desert HE Santiago would prefer I cook? Alianorra