[Bordermarch] Populace, March 28, THURSDAY

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 23:11:27 PDT 2008

The April standard Populace date falls upon the day that many will already
go to site to set up the April event.
Populace is not able to meet at Gander Mountain the Thursday "a week earlier
than usual."
At Populace meeting tonight, Their Excellencies did propose that the weekend
of the event, we might hold a Friday evening camp gathering on site for a
camp meal, baronial family interaction, and baronial discussions at that
time.
(I could not resist to refer to the possible happening as "Jeans and
Beans.")