[Bordermarch] OOOOOPPPPPSSSS!!!!

John Steele dragonut at swbell.net
Sun Mar 9 04:12:36 PDT 2008

happy birthday from us, Dena and Scott. We're off to see the wizard! Wish you could have come with us, lot's of love.
  Us!

Angel Billiot <billiotkwhs at hotmail.com> wrote:

I am soooo sorry. Please forgive me. The baby's ( well I cant call him baby any more!) birthday party is Sat.! Well Today. If anyone gets this and wants to come lunch is served at 12. At my house. call my cell for directions. Or better yet call Kendall I am bad with directions.
Angel

Happy 1 year Elvin Reese!!!!!