[Bordermarch] Update

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 20:26:27 PDT 2008

  Just know that We're just around the cornor from you and If you need ..ANYTHING...Please call... Let Us know what the M.R.I. comes up with.
      Take care and I'll call tomorrow late afternoon....

   Love,
Kandace

David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thank you for your kind offer and for others who have called. I am doing better today...not in need of as much pain medication and had a MRI of my spine late this afternoon so should know more in the maro. Not much keeps me down...I am looking forward to Saturday.

God's Grace,

W G Wimberley wrote:
Your Excellency,
I am greatly distressed to hear that you have been suffering. Very pleased that His Excellency is doing well at War.
Back to your unfortunate back... Please, if there is anything I can do to assist you, let me know? I live close to you so could help with errands or chauffering (spelling?!) if needed.
God bless you and heal you quickly.
-Ldy Meresankh