[Bordermarch] The Wager

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:08:19 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarchers. While away at GulfWar HE Santiago and I undertook a wager regarding the distance in the road lines used to divide the lanes. I say these lines are 3 1/2 feet long and 10 feet apart HE Santiago believes the distance to be 10 and 30 feet. The person who is found to be incorrect in their assumption must provide a desert they have cooked themselves for the pot luck dinner this Baronial event in April. Do we have any volunteers with the correct answer?            YIS ~ Alianorra