[Bordermarch] THANKS for the messages re: ride space for 1 moreto GW ?

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Mar 4 04:35:16 PST 2008

  Thanks to all for stepping in when help is needed. It seems we'll have
quite a crew this year to populate our small camping area at Gulf War.
Don't forget Their Majesties have requested each barony donate some
libation for the gathering with Midrealm. If you happen to have some
spare stuff around the house it will certainly be appreciated at the
party.
We will be gathering at Sir Simonn's home Sunday morning, about 4:00 am,
and will try to leave soon after. This will get to the Gulf War site at
around 10:00 am. This gives us plenty of time to set up our gear and
help others with theirs. I will be traveling with three 15 or 16 year
olds and will have to find some coloring books to keep them occupied
during the trip or maybe an Etch-a-Sketch.