[Bordermarch] Bordermarch has a new Calendar!

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon May 5 22:01:17 PDT 2008

Greetings unto my wonderful Bordermarch family!

   Bordermarch's website has a new calendar.  You can view by Month, Day or
Year.  Go forward and back.   Additional Events and updates can easily be
made by officers, and the "general public" can even add events.  Events
added by the "public" have to be approved before they will show up.

  I've already added most of the Kingdom Calendar events, Lilies, Pennsic...
 I've added Fighter Practices, Populace, Melees and Castle/Site work
weekends.

I think it would be nice to add birthdays in too- Go for it! Later in the
month I'll get to adding the birthdays I have from the Parchment Pages.

www.bordermarch.org

Enjoy!

Phocas

Checked by AVG.