[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Baronial Pics & upcoming Border Keep activities

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat May 10 08:44:01 PDT 2008

Greetings unto my wonderful Bordermarch family and those beyond our borders,
   I pray this message finds all of you in good health with a wonderful and
joyful spirit.

Pictures I captured at Bordermarch Baronials are posted on the Bordermarch
website.  The bulk of these are from court.
The pictures of those attending in front of Border Keep castle are glorious.
Enjoy.

If you wish to link directly to the photo gallery:
www.bordermarch.org/Gallery

I was pleased to have gotten a great picture of all of our new Baronial
Champions and have added that to our opening page.

Bordermarch now also has a new calendar incorporated into our website which
allows you to view what is ahead in the coming months. The monthly view is
great because you can see all of the months activities with descriptions
laid out in a monthly calendar format.

Excitement that is already building about Autumn Melees.
The Kingdom of Glenn Abhann has changed their calendar so that they do not
have a major Kingdom event on the same weekend as Autumn Melees!  We have
already had word they many from Glenn Abhann will be at Autumn Melees.

We have some every ambitious projects planed for completion before Melees
which include:
  1) finishing the first story of the tower to be able to walk from the
Archers Wall walk onto the tower to fight from.
  2) Clear a couple acres of woods at the south-west end of the camp ground
for parking so that we can accommodate a 1000+ people without have to park
across the highway.
  3) Expanding available electricity and water so that campers on the other
side of The Royal Promenade (that's the main road through site) will have
some access to water and electricity.
  4) We are exploring options for adding more showers.
  5) A period brick oven near the BFT to bake bread and add aroma to the
ambiance.

Barony Bordermarch and Dream Keeper inc. considers Border Keep Castle as
ANSTEORRA'S castle.  This is one of pride and joys of Ansteorra!   We
encourage any and all to come help this dream grow.  Site work weekends are
FREE camping.  The work is often very hard, but the fun and fellowship we
have accomplishing this makes it all worth while.  The pride you feel when
you come to an event and hear the Oooh's and Ahhh's and think, I HELPED,
just can't be beat.
  We have work weekends set in June, July and August - check our calendar
and if you have a free weekend and want to come out, get dirty and have a
great time without wearing garb- please come join us.

In service to Ansteorra, Bordermarch and the Dream,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

Checked by AVG.
12:38 PM