[Bordermarch] May 9

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 19:11:16 PDT 2008

Not this summer, but Maisie, Calvin Tittle, I think Raven, and I all go next May (Lord willing)!
  Ericus

tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com> wrote:
  Populace news
Educational seasons,
Associate degree:
Lady Bianca has one or two more items to finish this summer, but Lamar U does not have a summer graduation service,
so they asked whether she wanted to walk across the stage tonight at the Montagne Center! She can pick up her finished associate degree papers in the office this summer.
Salute!

Is anyone else about ready to stand in line "waiting to walk" this summer ?

Burma-shave