[Bordermarch] Event meeting

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed May 14 07:15:12 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

The event meeting last night was well attended with food and drinks in
abundance.
These are a few of the highlights that were discussed:
  Tabards for the event coordinators and their helpers would facilitate
an easy way for others to identify them.
  Gate procedures for handling a large amount of people through Gate.
  A better means of identifying electrical outlets in case of accidental
breakage.
  A general discussion about public works, and the needs of the public
works coordinator.
  A discussion about setting up Chirurgeon point in specific locations,
and the help already offered from outside our barony to assist with our
Chirurgeon's needs.
  We talked about getting a rough draft of the gate booklet in for early
review.
  We discussed some plans for Friday's activities during the event.
  Different ways to promote our event was touched upon.
  Waterbearing needs were discussed.

  Our populace meetings will be the place where the populace can expand
on these ideas that are put forth during the event meetings, and
introduce their own new ideas!
  The next event meeting is scheduled for June 10th, the location of
which will be determined at a later date.

  HE Elisabeth and I sincerely appreciate the spirit and enthusiasm
everyone is showing to help insure that Bordermarch's Autumn Melees
turns out to be a wonderful and exciting event for all.

Sincerely,
Santiago and Elisabeth