[Bordermarch] May A&S report to Kingdom

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Wed May 21 01:03:33 PDT 2008

Greetings,

  Once again - It is time to inform kingdom of the many contributions, research and interests of our populace to the Arts and Sciencies of Bordermarch. Let's make it known that Bordermarch is not only protecting our borders but is also flourishing in Arts and Science.

  Please let me know of any individual research or projects that you may be working on, a food dish that you may have prepared for feast at Baronials, or any other contributions that may be notable for the A&S report.

  Thanks to Mistress Tessa for additional information given concerning baronial feast preparations and to Lord Aaron (brewing 10 gallons of mead).

  In Service to the Dream,
  Lady Padraigin
  MoA&S of Bordermarch