[Bordermarch] A Donation

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Sun May 25 23:24:12 PDT 2008

My dearest Amberlea,

I once purchased more than 15-20 tiki torcches from a  store that was going
out of business----------back in the days when I went  camping a
lot-----------and never used them.  I donated them to  be sold at the "Garage Sale" I ran
at last year's Melees.  But brought  some of them back home with me.  I would
love to add yours to the stack of  tiki torches that are resting in my garage,
until I can sell them and give the  profits to Bordermach.

Will you be a Populace meeting Thursday, May 29?  Could I  pick them up and
put them with my other ones?

I have a photo from a calendar that I bought in England with a  picture of a
home in the "Quiet village of Amberley" that I bought just for  you.  I even
framed it.

Love,
Valencia

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.