[Bordermarch] The Leslie Daughter / Memorial Service

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 22:25:59 PDT 2008

Elaina Renee Leslie

          Born: January 12, 2007    Died: May 25, 2008    Services:10:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral.      Visitation:Tuesday from 5:00 until 9:00 p.m. at Hixson Brothers in Alexandria with a 7:00 p.m. Rosary.

      A Mass of Christian Burial for Elaina Renee Leslie will be at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral with the Reverend James Ferguson officiating. Burial will be in Paul Cemetery under the direction of Hixson Brothers, Alexandria. Visitation will be Tuesday from 5:00 until 9:00 p.m. at the funeral home.

While your life was short but your light was bright with your blue eyes and brown curly hair. We can tell you – girl you were the light of our world.

And when you smiled your sweet smile, joy from head to toe and in your pretty face your innocence always aglow. With Jesus never apart, asleep there in His arms though now you’re gone we are not left alone you are always in our hearts.

Your family

Elaina, age 1, of Boyce, passed away Sunday, May 25, 2008 at Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital.

She is preceded in death by her grandparents, Felix “Jessie” Vandersypen, Margaret “Lucy” Vandersypen, Herman Leslie, and DeLea Rodgers.

She is survived by her parents, Max Leslie and Wanda Vandersypen Leslie; brother, Matthew Wayne Leslie; sister, Hannah Renee Leslie; God parents, Susan and Clement “C.F.” Garon; and stand-in grandparents, Frankie and Roy Carver. She was also loved by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, family and friends.

Pallbearers will be C. F. Garon, Lynn Belgard, Joe Vandersypen, Dennis Garon, and Jeff Newcomb.

A Rosary will be held Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. at the funeral home.

  You can post your condolences at the funeral home website.

  www.hixsonbrothers.com

        Send a condolence for this obituary          -->

  Here is a map to the funeral home.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=Q9RL2.p_0TpzbrechdnYHJtjeNyTK97rsQDO&csz=Alexandria%2C+Louisiana&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=