[Bordermarch] Memorial Day

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Sun May 25 19:41:23 PDT 2008

Amen!!! To all those that are making the Sacrifice or have Family making  the
Sacrifice so the rest of us may continue to live as a Free Society! We
Salute You!!!

Let us continue to Pray for our Service Men and Women that they will return
home Safely to Family and Friends.

Diego de Quevedo
James E. Kibodeaux Jr.
Proudly Served in the United States Air Force
And the Texas Air National Guard during Desert Shield/Desert Storm

In a message dated 5/25/2008 2:02:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,