[Bordermarch] Lessons from HE Santiago

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 10:21:47 PDT 2008

Your Excellency Elizabeth,

I find myself apparently taking lessons from your Lord husband. Tuesday night as I wandered through dream land I found myself dreaming of the upcoming event. You see I spend the last moments before I sleep planning for the things I must attend to in the next day or so. And as I wandered through my lists for BAM I fell into dreamland and found myself dreaming of my trip to Borderkeep in the next couple of weeks. Although I was not riding a big can of spam I did find myself traveling on a self propelled lawn mower with all of my belongings in my pink backpack and holding my daughter in my arms. As I traveled through the sleepy little towns that make up the Texas country side between here and there I did run into the local sheriff riding a horse. And during the trip and the side long looks passed my way he was the only one brave enough to ask about my ride and the poles sticking out my backpack. I then took the time explain our game as we play it and
 carried on with my trip.

I therefore am going to ask that your Lord husband take back this talent that he enjoys and I do not. For future reference there are many things I would gladly learn from HE Santiago, such as woodworking, leadership qualities, how to hold on to my life with a glove while floating in midair, but certainly not the random weirdness of dreams.

With respect I remain,

Alianorra