[Bordermarch] Fwd: Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Sat Nov 15 08:40:18 PST 2008

   Your excellency Santiago,

   I am in a hurry to send this message, bad turn of events, must be on
   the move.  As I was leaving that house of ill repute called the Green
   Dragon I slipped on a large amount of goat droppings that seem to be
   everywhere in this land.  I staggered around the building and
   witnessed the most foul of specticals I have ever been party to.

   The pidgeon that I have sent this message with has some graven images
   scribed into it's beak.  Please be warned not only are these pictures
   of goat lovers, they are in the process of performing some truly
   unspeakable deeds.  I have been warning you about this threat and
   finnally you have the proof you need to summon the required forces to
   deal with this scourge!

   I am making all haste to return to our fairest of baronies to assist
   in the repulse of these savages but the amount of fleas in this land
   makes my progress slow.  I have left this morning with the sun to my
   right and expect to be home in 2-3 days.

   Please look at the following to see what I have seen:

    [1]http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/OutRage

   By the looks of it they are not sure what they have and are trying to
   figure out what it is for.  I can only assume that regular clothes are
   new to them!

   In your service I remain

   Nomis of Topaz Key