[Bordermarch] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Nov 17 20:22:24 PST 2008

Once again I am able to determine the true nature of your inner court.  The Swordman questions my deployment of my resources on one hand and trys to isolate you on the other!  Have
I not noted all of the vicious attacks made upon your inner court in these dire times?  Did not the Tinker almost die in the wagon crash he encountered?  Why is the Gardener still
only using one arm?  Hiding a knife in the other, one must wonder.  The poor good Leatherman and his long suffering head wound, did he suffer this in vain?  Did you yourself not
suffer an attack at the hands of the dimwitted Brewer and almost fall to your demise?

Yet I am challenged on my priorities and loyalty to your position.  I have long suffered to protect the Barony if this fair kingdom and have titles to spare.  I would challenge the
swordsman to take one of my titles on the field of battle, if only he was game not gamey.

I hope this not does not slip through your grease covered fingers before you grasp the importance of the danger you face.  Perhaps Her Excellency is willing to take the proper
action to protect this fair land.

Truly yours
Nomis of Topaz Key

Amazing, isn't it, that Nomis' 'vast and efficient network of spies' are all over here - on our side of the border! What great general-ship; what excellent marshaling of
resources.  If only he had taken just 2 - even 1 - trusted person with a decent sense of direction (and no taste for pigeon), he might not have been taken advantage of quite so
many times. He might have gotten ...anywhere...in a more timely fashion, and his dispatches might not have fallen into...almost every pot along the way!
Excellency, allow me to offer a small plot of my own holdings as a place Nomis may call his own.  After this, please consider some suitable reward, perhaps a minor title of some
kind (make one up if You have to), and the plot of land I have offered, as a retirement for good Nomis.  Clearly, a life of wandering does not suit him, and I hope that his foibles
are a function of his age rather than some inherent mental infirmity.
Please think on this.
It is my duty to advise,
Ericus Burma-shave

From: "nomistk at bordermarch.org" <nomistk at bordermarch.org>To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.orgSent: Monday, November 17, 2008 7:12:59 AMSubject: [Bordermarch] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Nomis-
Spy for Bordermarch  Your Excellency!  I finally have it! The swordsman's letter to you below was intercepted  by my vast and efficient network of spies.  It is obvious from his
verbage that he is conspiring against me and all my years of service.  If only you would listen to me you would understand what grave danger  you are in.  Once again he cautions
againt action and advises you  againt all prudent advice.  If only he would take up a sword again and  back his words with
 actions of loyalty!  Please be cautious in this  dire times, I am sure the next to strike will be the one armed  gardener or the dim witted brewer.  Nomis on the prowl  -----
Original Message -----  From: Bill C Burgin  To: nomistk at bordermarch.org  Sent: Sun Nov 16 18:58  Subject: Fwd: Re: [Bordermarch] Fwd: Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch    Excellency,
Perhaps, rather than correct good Nomis, You might just allow him his  well-intentioned error.  He will probably get turned around and arrive  home just in time to come up on the
rear of the enemy during the  height of battle!  I know it does not sound like a fitting reward for someone who has  sacrificed so much, but have You considered banishing him in the
 hopes  that he would defect to the other side? It might be our shortest route  to victory.  Especially considering that he seems to have more ability  to get his hands on my
private communications to You, than any  information of real substance about the enemy!?  I believe he could be  a TREMENDOUS asset to our side, if he would only work for our
opponent... (it all depends on how bad you want to win) ;{>  It is my duty to advise,  Ericus  Burma-shave    _________________________________________________________________
From: "nomistk at bordermarch.org"  To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org  Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008
 10:40:18 AM  Subject: [Bordermarch] Fwd: Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch    Your excellency Santiago,    I am in a hurry to send this message, bad turn of events, must be on    the
move.  As I was leaving that house of ill repute called the  Green    Dragon I slipped on a large amount of goat droppings that seem to be    everywhere in this land.  I staggered
around the building and    witnessed the most foul of specticals I have ever been party to.    The pidgeon that I have sent this message with has some graven  images    scribed
into it's beak.  Please be warned not only are these  pictures    of goat lovers, they are in the process of performing some truly    unspeakable deeds.  I have been warning you
about this threat and    finnally you have the
 proof you need to summon the required forces  to    deal with this scourge!    I am making all haste to return to our fairest of baronies to assist    in the repulse of these
savages but the amount of fleas in this land    makes my progress slow.  I have left this morning with the sun to my    right and expect to be home in 2-3 days.    Please look at
the following to see what I have seen:      [1][1]http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/OutRage    By the looks of it they are not sure what they have and are trying  to    figure out
what it is for.  I can only assume that regular clothes  are    new to them!    In your service I remain    Nomis of Topaz Key  References
   1. [2]http://bordermarch.org/Gallery/OutRage  _______________________________________________  Bordermarch mailing list  [3]Bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org  [4]