[Bordermarch] It's Over and Congrats

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 07:37:58 PST 2008

In case you all might be interested, I was only on site for a few hours on Saturday but, in that time, I heard the words 'Gulf War' used in comparison to this event several times - and always in a positive way!  There was appreciation of how much fun this new war was, how much closer it was, and how it didn't have some of the difficulties experienced.
Now, if we can just survive the growing pains... ;{>

Congratulations!
Ericus the Silverhand, Dinosaur

 Burma-shave