[Bordermarch] Mid-Eastern Dance

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 15:20:12 PST 2008

Lady Alianora,
Congratulations for your AoA !
Adding another voice here to thank all the dancers and drummers   :)

Along the line of Mid-Eastern Dance workers, how proud
we all are of Bordermarch's Lady Colecte,
current Kingdom Mid-East Dance Champion!

And how fantatsic it was to reunion with
other gorgeous and vivacious dancers,
Lady Sahar/Mary and
Lady Giovanni Bianca Benetti Leilah/Joyce,
and their drummer,
teaching in the BAM dance classroom this past weekend.
They are among the founding Mid-Eastern Dancers troup of Bordermarch,
dating from over 25 years ago.
Likewise on site were Lady Christianna and now
Her Excellency Baroness Theresa de' Ivoirie,
who also with Lady Leilah and Lady Sahar initiated the founding troup.

Vivat for all these Dancers and Drummers !