[Bordermarch] November A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 27 18:47:41 PST 2008

M'Lord Nikolai,
     As usual, the knitting needles are clickin' away here. I am actually working on a shawl for myself, with some yarn I bought as a birthday gift from a friend. I'll be finished with it soon, and it will be a lovely snuggly piece. I am also working on a veil for a friend of mine, that is filet crochet, with a cross and some scroll work in an oval shape, for her Chrismation -she's joining the Eastern Orthodox Church in Dec. and this is for her then. I'm about half done with it and can finish it in a short time.
     I'm trying to make some socks for our son for Christmas, but not sure if I can get them done in time to give. Time will tell! He picked the yarn, which is self-striping and will form black and yellow stripes as I knit. Pretty cool.
     That's about it from my end. Always something going on!
Lady Meresankh Wimhotep