[Bordermarch] Nomis-Spy for Bordermarch

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Wed Nov 26 04:47:12 PST 2008

Your Excellency Santiago,

It seems that your ploy to make the enemy think I was dead worked.  I was able to roam around undetected in the enemy camp.  I was also able to locate your location and was a little
surprized to find you spooning with your lady while the battle raged on.  I think it would have been better if you were wearing that aged armor of yours leading the fight for your
keep.  I have included a description of the events of that fine day for your review in case some of your populace ask you any difficult questions about the battle.

I must say it was a mighty site to see the GA army appear at our castle ready for war.  I was able to detect thier amazement at our fortifications and realized that most of the
enemy host had not beheld such a site.  Undeterred by thier obvious lack of siege equipment they set about laying siege to the Castle.  The GA army's efforts to defeat the mighty
Ansteorran army in the field, accross the bridge and to cut off the castle through the ravine came to naught.  They were forced to siege the castle directly in a long and bloody
battle.  Right at the height of the battle it seems that the two opposing kings decided to call a truce and cease the hostilities.  For calling off the siege the GA king recieved
the commitment from Ansteorra to support GA in the coming months from a possible invasion from the East.  The GA army was a force to be reckoned with and we were lucky to have
survived.  Our assisin was almost sucessful in full filling his mission against the GA royalty near the gamblers rest.  The axle of thier wagon broke but they survived the event.
We will keep trying to fullfill this mission  I am confused as to why thier army withdrew (retreated) to the west but I am going to track them and insure they are not up to
something.

I was shocked that you so willingly returned thier ram back and kept the one eyed waif. Surley the Ram is better company that that half feral girl.  That is why you are the Baron
and I am just a ....enough said on that.

I was glad to see that the dimwitted brewer recieved a pear for his actions in assiting some unfortunate Ansteorrans who were viciously ambushed on thier way to our aid.  This is a
good start for his pearl necklace he has so longed for.  It was also good to see the tinker recieve the Chalice of perpetual servitude and groveling.  No better person deserves this
award.  It was surprizing that the gypsy tart was recognized for her dancing I just thought she was drinking too much and staggering around, I guess I need to drink less.

The most disturbing site that I witnessed was when the trash cart was cleaning up the site of the debris of war. Your populace so willingly jumped on it and proceeded to ride the
cart picking up food and debris with no complaints.  I can only hope they were not shopping for our twelfth night celebrations.

Once again I find myself out in the wilderness protecting the Barony and providing you the wisdom you require to rule your fine Barony.

Nomis of Topaz Key