[Bordermarch] The play's the thing

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 04:16:49 PDT 2008

Dear Friends and family,  This is just a reminder that "Arsenic and Old Lace", the play I strated rehearsing so long ago was not cancelled by Ike.  Opening night is Oct 24th and it will run the following 2 weekends.  It is at the Port Arthur Little Theater on Jimmy Johnson Blvd.  Tickets are $11 with discounts for students and seniors. Call for reservations 727-7258 or visit the website http://www.palt.org/.  My brother Sam (Iain Mac Crimmon), Jalinda's (Maisie) husband John, and Jeff Courts (Jerek the piper) have roles as well. It is a really fun Halloween comedy.  Hope I see you all there.  AmberLea/Lou