[Bordermarch] Pre-Event Meeting Oct. 12

Dena Gentry padraigin at swbell.net
Sun Oct 5 20:12:55 PDT 2008

Greetings Bordermarch,

Due to limited internet access, HE Santiago and HE Elisabeth has asked that I post that there will be a pre-melees event meeting at their house (110 Dawn Drive Silsbee, Texas) on Sunday October 12, 2008 starting at 1:00pm.  Their Excellencies are encouraging all members of Bordermarch and their families to attend.  Please bring a side dish to serve 6-8 people and beverages.  Their Excellencies have been so generous as to offer to provide the meat.  I look forward to seeing all!

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Padraigin
Coastal MoAS
Protege to Mesterinde Annes