[Bordermarch] Halloween Party

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 12:55:08 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone.

Just a reminder that I am having a Halloween Party on October 25, starting at 7:00 pm.  This is the week before the Gate's Edge Archery Practice and Great Pumpkin Shoot.

This is a costume party.

Please RSVP by 10/18 to scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net or 281-433-0347.  (I'll be at the Bjornsborg event so if you want to see me there that's good too.)

DIRECTIONS:

FROM SOUTH/SOUTHEAST/SOUTHWEST - Take your best route to
I-45.  Take I-45 north to FM 2920.  Exit at the 2920 exit
and go to the light.  Turn left onto FM 2920 (Spring
Cypress).  Go to Falvel - CVS on corner - and turn left.  go
to the first street on the left and turn left onto Normandy
Forest Dr.  You'll see the house.

FROM NORTH/NORTHEAST/NORTHWEST - Take your best route to
I-45.  Take I-45 south to FM 2920.  Exit at the 2920 exit
and go to the light.  Turn right onto FM 2920 (Spring
Cypress).  Go to Falvel - CVS on corner - and turn left.  go
to the first street on the left and turn left onto Normandy
Forest Dr.  You'll see the house.

OR CALL FOR MORE PERSONALIZED DIRECTIONS 281-433-0347