[Bordermarch] Close Call

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Sun Oct 26 06:44:26 PDT 2008

   To the populace of the fine Barony Bordermarch,

   Once again we have had two close calls on the lives of our fine Baron
   and Baroness.  My internal spies have been reporting on the safety of
   our royalty and have reported the following:

   First our excelency Elisabeth was performing service work near her
   southern estate when she noticed a building full of "smoke"across the
   street from her location.  Ever the people's servant, she summond the
   local Bucket brigade to attack the fire and save one of the town's
   buildings.  True to thier word the bucket brigade rushed to the scence
   only to discover that the "smoke" was coming from a steam generating
   bellows that was cleaning the walkway in front of the building.
   Luckily there was no one who was aware that our Baroness made such a
   grievious mistake so this will go unnoticed.  Please DO not bring this
   up to her as this is a souce of much embarassment to her.

   Secondly, while assisting with repairs to his castle, the Baron almost
   suffered grivieous injury by tripping on what he later stated was a
   shaft of an arrow(read small stick)  that was shot between his legs in
   an attempt to trip him and cause a fall.

   Please help me in my efforts by protecting and reporting any
   suspicious events to me so that my network of protectors and be fully
   prepared to protect the lives and reputations of our fine royalty.

   On a some what disturbing note please be aware the the Baron has
   stated that his eye brows have magical powers capable of influencing
   others actions.  Please be careful to note his rasing of his eye brows
   as and attempt to cast a spell on you and take control of your mind.
   If this does not work on you, please just play along and act like it
   does.

   On a better note the tower is almost finished and stands ready to
   defend our fair lands agains the herd of goat lovers that are
   gathering on our borders.

   Nomis