[Bordermarch] Nomis

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Oct 22 07:44:52 PDT 2008

Unto Ericus the Silverhand,

Your words are welcome comfort to HE Elisabeth and me; your Household brings honor and valor to our fair Barony.
Talk of Lord Joseph has reach my ears; it has been good words that I do hear. With father and son fighting side-by-side the enemy will know fear. They will cower in your shadows and beg for undeserved mercy.
I beg a boon of your Household; let one of the Dark Horde live to return to his village of dung huts and rotted cabbages. He shall spread word of father and son who fight like demons. He will beseech his oracle to seek the path to defeat our armies; their oracle will see only mist!